Saturday, February 21, 2009

Inspiration...

Okay, it's been so long since I've updated, I need some 'umph'. Our photos finally uploaded on our slow as heck computer but they seem all too overwhelming right now. So this post has nothing to do with us, really. I saw this recently and just about keeled over with excitement. In addition to pears, I also have a weird thing for trees. Can't explain it, I just do.

I will, I repeat WILL do this in my house someday. Don't care when or how but this tree-art-thing will one day be on my wall. I love it.

3 comments:

ryan said...

Need inspiration!?!? How about your husband has been traveling ridiculous amounts this month and you are looking forward to having his sweet diabetic ass back home??? He misses you too! ;)

jenn said...

Wow, I didn't know we were getting so graphic on our blog. Of course I love you more than the tree. :)

Coco said...

I want the purse hanging on the very-cute-I-think-you-definitely-should-copy tree hanging artsy thing.