Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Catch 22

So we got the official sign that it is finally fall. Two kids dripping in snot for almost a week now. Not mild, typical todder drippy, we're talking double banana slugs out the shnaz yuck. I love fall but the last couple of years a part of me has begun to dread it... we are one of those families. You know, the ones with the crappiest immune systems known to man. It's true, and since Ryan met me he swears that I somehow flawed his genetics as well. So I am anxiously awaiting this first bout to pass, wondering why in the heck they always have these bugs for so long and wondering if I am doomed to spend another anti-social winter cooped up in my house going crazy!


4 comments:

Band of Brothers said...

Hey--Missed you all wednesday. Just isn't the same without you. I will pray that the banana slugs will go bye-bye. Love to you all.

Alison said...

Looks like you have some adventurous little ones. Very cute!! Keep up the pics.

Paulette said...

I hear ya!! I'm trying to remember the age when Ella finally stopped getting EVERY little bug going around. I'm somehow convinced that if they get enough when they're little, they're immune to everything by the time they get to school...Actually, I think I have DELUDED myself into believing this just so I can SURVIVE the misery with some kind of hope! 4 or 5 weeks of Bible study so far...and Tess has already had to be out of the nursery for 2 of them. COME ON!!

Mike and Rachel said...

Well, you might as well move to CO and enjoy the indoor winter season!